Understanding the change curve to foster technology adoption
To optimize workforce performance, a growing number of carriers are turning to technological tools such as telematics. However, the implementation of such solutions doesn’t always go over well with drivers.
With effective change curve management, you can easily implement a telematics solution or change your current solution. You can benefit from many advantages to attract and retain your drivers.
You will find:
- The 4 phases of the change curve
- Practical tips to facilitate and accelerate the acceptance of change
- The importance of communication in your organization
- Recommendations to encourage discussion
- Best practices to foster driver engagement
- Unusual benefits of technology to attract and retain your staff
- The key role of personalized support service