The fifth edition of the ISAAC user conference went virtual this year, streaming on November 17th and 18th. It was hailed as a great success, with over 500 participants attending.
“This was our first time as a virtual event. Even though it was the fifth edition of the conference, this new approach has made us rethink how to best create a memorable experience for our users. We want to provide useful content while recreating the welcoming atmosphere of our in-person events,” said Jacques DeLarochellière, President of ISAAC Instruments.
Participants could attend a total of 39 talks, Q & A sessions with ISAAC experts, and networking events. The content was also available on demand after the conference, in both English and French, so participants could watch or revisit presentations.
The following articles focus on topics addressed at the fifth edition of the conference:
- ISAAC lists steps to ease ELD transition
- Telematics can help control rising insurance costs
- 13 things Canadian truck drivers should know about ELDs
- ISAAC to fleets: Protect your data
- DCE au Canada : commencez dès maintenant la transition (French only)
- Sécurité et conformité : des fonctionnalités qui aident à maintenir de bons scores de sécurité (French only)
- Les DCE au Canada : ce que les chauffeurs doivent savoir (French only)