Learn how to improve fuel consumption on a heavy-duty truck
According to various sources, truck drivers’ habits account for as much as 30% of a truck’s fuel consumption. This white paper provides insight on how fuel prices impact a fleet’s bottom-line, and how driver-centric technology can help achieve fuel savings.
You will discover:
- the impact of high diesel prices on fleets
- how carriers may improve their overall fuel efficiency
- how drivers affect fuel consumption
- actions drivers may take to improve fuel consumption
- how real-time driver coaching helps drivers maintain good fuel economy long term